Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't Forget Drayton Manors Magical Firework Display In November!

Excalibur - A Dragons Tale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zak
Admin
Zak

Excalibur - A Dragons Tale Empty
PostSubject: Excalibur - A Dragons Tale   Excalibur - A Dragons Tale Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:59 am

With the recent downtime of Excalibur due to anamatronics, censors and the ride itself could this lead to the new ride that was roumerd before?

The UKs biggest splash battle.

It is belived that the ride will keep its same course as its fairly new and have dotted targets around it to trigger off water effects similar to Alton Towers Resorts, Battle Galleons.

Your thoughs?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

PostSubject: Re: Excalibur - A Dragons Tale   Excalibur - A Dragons Tale Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:09 am

I personally would make this a totally new and totally wet ride.
Have waterfalls, fountains, waves and other things which can make the ride really enjoyable.
Possibly include a long walkway like Battle Galleons for other park visitors to spray the riders.
However if this was to happen i would want the water to be cleaned ALOT Razz
The water in that ride and the lake is a horrible colour and wouldn't want to get a mouthful, that goes for Stormforce 10 aswell. The water could do with being drained, filtered and filled back up again Smile
Back to top Go down
https://manorcentral.forumotion.com
Meat Pie

Meat Pie

PostSubject: Re: Excalibur - A Dragons Tale   Excalibur - A Dragons Tale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:34 am

If the ride were to be converted into a splash battle then the water would legally be required to be filtered and cleaned as the spraying of unclean water at a guests face would pose a health problem.

I beleive that Alton Towers had to install a water filter/cleaner for Battle Galleons.

But anyway... I really like the idea of this. I would certainly breathe new life into the ride if it was pulled off well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excalibur - A Dragons Tale   Excalibur - A Dragons Tale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excalibur - A Dragons Tale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drayton Manor Discussion :: Drayton Manor Future-
Jump to: