Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't Forget Drayton Manors Magical Firework Display In November!

New Attraction For 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zak
Admin
Zak

New Attraction For 2010 Empty
PostSubject: New Attraction For 2010   New Attraction For 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:16 pm

As you know the 2010 season is nearly here as we are already half way threw the summer season approaching winter. Alot of speculation has been going on as to what will join the Hotel in 2010 that is of course if there is any new attraction at all!

The current roumers for 2010 are:
A Launched Coaster similar to Rita - Queen Of Speed at Alton Towers Resort.
&
A Mine Train Ride.

Non of the above however have been confirmed and are just speculation.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Jelka

Jelka

New Attraction For 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Attraction For 2010   New Attraction For 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Well, my thoughts are that a launch coaster and a Runaway Mine Train type ride would really benefit the park. Smile I think a launch coaster would be brilliant for thrill seekers as Drayton Manor needs a new thrill ride after lots of attractions for different age groups than thrill seekers. I think a Runaway Mine Train type ride would be great too as they are really family friendly and fun for all age groups. The theme is very strong and most people are familiar with Runaway Mine Train rides.

So, a new thrill ride like a launch coaster, (like Rita- Queen of Speed) would be great and also a thrilling family ride would be good too. I think we probably will see one of these attractions appearing sometime in the future, hope so anyway. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

New Attraction For 2010
Page 1 of 1