Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't Forget Drayton Manors Magical Firework Display In November!

G-FORCE closed again!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jake rules!

G-FORCE closed again!!!! Empty
PostSubject: G-FORCE closed again!!!!   G-FORCE closed again!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:04 pm

yes its happened go on the drayton manor website and it says G-FORCE is not in operation
please reply

oh great i am going towards the end of next week!

thanx
Back to top Go down
Jelka

Jelka

PostSubject: Re: G-FORCE closed again!!!!   G-FORCE closed again!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:57 pm

http://www.draytonmanor.co.uk/

Yes, like you said jake, G-Force is not running. Mad
I wonder what the problem could possibly be. I hope they get it sorted quickly. This is not brilliant as it is the end of the holiday season meaning that quite a lot people and family's go to the park to make the most of the rest of the break. No
Back to top Go down
jake rules!

PostSubject: Re: G-FORCE closed again!!!!   G-FORCE closed again!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:58 am

i am mad about it
Back to top Go down
Jelka

Jelka

PostSubject: :(   G-FORCE closed again!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Well it is definatly not good news. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jelka

Jelka

PostSubject: Re: G-FORCE closed again!!!!   G-FORCE closed again!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:26 pm

Now, Apocolypse is closed, this is not to good to be perfectly honest. Sad
Back to top Go down
Meat Pie

Meat Pie

PostSubject: Re: G-FORCE closed again!!!!   G-FORCE closed again!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:42 pm

It seems like Drayton Manor is on the rode to becoming another Thorpe Park in availability terms... No
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

PostSubject: Re: G-FORCE closed again!!!!   G-FORCE closed again!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:02 pm

It does kinda suck how many rides are down at the minute, on the bright side though its only 1 big ride at a time and i think we would all rather them close for maintenance and repairs than risk anyones life Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://manorcentral.forumotion.com
Jelka

Jelka

PostSubject: Re: G-FORCE closed again!!!!   G-FORCE closed again!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Yeah, like you said Ash, we want the rides to be very safe, but it does get very annoying when rides are down frequently. Neutral I guess things need to be sorted out though.
Back to top Go down
jake rules!

PostSubject: Re: G-FORCE closed again!!!!   G-FORCE closed again!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:57 pm

well i'm back o the forum sos about how long i've been gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G-FORCE closed again!!!!   G-FORCE closed again!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G-FORCE closed again!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drayton Manor Discussion :: Drayton Manor Present-
Jump to: